Overcoming the Winter Blues
One Day Yoga & Meditation Retreat
Just like the roads in a snow storm, our hearts and minds can sometimes become covered, hard, and cold. Feelings of sadness, emptiness, anger, or loneliness can build up over time if we don’t make some effort to resolve them. By adding the simple practices of yoga meditation to our lives, the burdens weighing on our hearts and minds will quickly melt away.
Join us for a very special day of:
- Yoga exercises: A rejuvenating yoga session with a certified instructor. Suitable for all levels of experience and fitness. Reconnect with your body and breath, unwind, and regain your focus.
- Mantra Meditation: A relaxing and inspiring meditation session. Explore mantra meditation and kirtan. Learn easy and enjoyable methods you can take home with you.
- Yummy food: A healthy and delicious vegetarian lunch prepared with love (some allergies can be accommodated if you let us know 4-5 days in advance).
- Fresh air: Take a stroll by the beautiful Gatineau river. Oxygenate your body, and enjoy the peaceful countryside in good company.
What to bring:
- Yoga clothes and yoga mat
- Water bottle
- Warm clothes and shoes
Cost: $40 for the day.
Open to all, regardless of level of experience.
Ride-sharing from Ottawa may be available. Contact us.
Please register on Eventbrite: Yoga meditation retreat tickets